5 Ways to Make Money with TikTok
The money making opportunities that come with TikTok are endless.
In this article, I talked about how Jenn made $1000 for just one hour of work on TikTok.
Best to stay, TikTok is here to stay.
Most businesses looking to leverage the platform however, have struggles navigating the platform. And since at the core of business is service, I will share with you services you can offer to make money with TikTok.
- UGC Content Creation: This involves creating content for brands using their products in combination with trending sounds to help them go viral and get more customers.
- Appointment Setting Agency for UGC Creators: Doing outreach is kryptonite to many freelancers / agency owners. It’s one of the most boring aspects to growing businesses, and a good number don’t want to do this. However, people will always need clients, which means more meetings which translates to doing more outreach. So, if you can increase their chances of signing a client by doing outreach and setting appointments for them, they’ll pay you for it.
- UGC / Content Creator Management Agency: So, you don’t like content creation but you’re good at appointment setting and want to take it up a notch further, you can build a team of creators, bring them clients, manage their brand deals, and take a percentage of the deals.
- TikTok Ads Management: The ROI on running paid ads on TikTok is pretty high for most brands. So, if you’re good at running paid ads, or media buying, you can jump on this opportunity. If you can build an agency around this and also include UGC creation, you can charge between $5— $10k per client. UGC creation will be outsourced to your audience of creators.
- TikTok Creation for Podcast Host, Coaches & Consultants: If you’re good at editing videos, you can reach out to any of the above mentioned professionals and offer to either repurpose their existing video content to 15–60s short videos, or edit raw video files, all Alex Hormozi style, and providing them with 20–30 videos a month for $2–$3k per month.
All of these will require outreach. If you can put in the work to get before many people a day, you’ll be successful. It’s a game of numbers.
If you have any questions on how to start any of these, don’t hesitate to drop a comment.
If you find articles like this valuable and want to support my work, consider signing up to Medium. You get unlimited access to all articles from thousands of writers. If you sign up using my link, I’ll earn a small commission. I appreciate your support!