If you’re looking for ways to make a little extra money every day, there are many simple options to consider. Here are 10 ways to make $10 every day:
- Take paid surveys online. There are many websites and apps that offer paid surveys, and they typically pay anywhere from a few cents to a few dollars per survey. While the pay per survey may be small, you can earn a decent amount of money by completing multiple surveys each day.
- Sell items on a local Facebook group or Craigslist. If you have items around your house that you no longer need or want, consider selling them on a local Facebook group or Craigslist. You might be surprised at how much you can earn by selling items that you no longer use.
- Offer your services as a tutor or pet sitter. If you have expertise in a particular subject or skill, consider offering private lessons or tutoring services. Alternatively, if you love animals, consider offering pet sitting or dog walking services in your local area.
- Rent out a room on Airbnb. If you have an extra bedroom in your home, consider listing it on Airbnb. You can set your own rates and availability, and host travelers from around the world.
- Do odd jobs for neighbors or friends. Many people are willing to pay for help with tasks like yard work, cleaning, or running errands. Offer your services to neighbors or friends, and charge a fee for your time.
- Rent out your car on Turo. If you have a car that you don’t use very often, consider renting it out on Turo. This service allows you to earn money by renting out your car to travelers when you’re not using it.
- Sell handmade crafts on Etsy. If you’re crafty and enjoy making things, consider setting up an Etsy shop and selling your handmade crafts. You can choose to make and sell a variety of items, from jewelry and clothing to home decor and more.
- Do tasks on TaskRabbit. TaskRabbit is a platform that connects people who need help with tasks and errands with people who are willing to do them. You can sign up to be a Tasker and offer your services for a fee.
- Sell items on Poshmark or Depop. If you have gently used clothing or accessories that you no longer want, consider selling them on Poshmark or Depop…